Efficiently and effectively powering thousands of eCommerce transactions
Valice believes that eCommerce website design should be based on the customer’s experience and shop manager’s efficiency. We have a keen understanding of payment gateways, shipping methods, tax implications, and product configurations. Whether you’re an eCommerce newbie in need of guidance or a seasoned online seller in need of improvements, Valice is equipped to elevate your online selling processes through our WooCommerce design, development and hosting solutions.
eCommerce Website Design & Setup Services
- Hardened WordPress installation
- WooCommerce-ready mobile-responsive theme design
- Content entry and configuration of non-eCommerce content
- Product entry including description, dimensions or specifications, categories, images and variations or attributes
- Payment gateway configuration (PayPal, PayPal Pro, Authorize.net, Payeezy/First Data or Converge/Elavon required)
- Shipping configuration (UPS, FedEx, USPS, or customized table rate configuration)
- Sales tax rate setup
- Order email notifications and routing
- Site caching for speed and performance optimization
- Basic on-page SEO settings
- Website security
Enable users to create affiliate accounts on your website and earn commissions for referrals.
Authorize.net Payment Gateway
Accept eCommerce payments through your authorize.net account.
Configure product bundles to offer discounts for larger purchases or combine recommended product accessories.
Custom Checkout Fields
Configure additional required or optional fields beyond basic shipping and payment information at checkout.
Custom Product Fields
Create additional configuration or customization information when a customer adds specific products to their shopping cart.
Custom Shipping Tables
Customize your shipping rates by configurable variables including customer type, state, product type, quantities, and more.
Discounts by Customer Type
Provide special pricing to groups of customers such as wholesalers or members.
First Data Payment Gateway
Integrate with your First Data payment gateway to accept credit card payments at checkout.
Send your customers scheduled followup emails for feedback or promotional purposes.
Import or Export products from another shopping cart (Magento, Zen Cart, Shopping, CS-Cart) or spreadsheet.
Restricted Shipping or Payment Methods
Restrict certain payment options or shipping options by customer type.
Add shipment provider and tracking number information to your orders.
UPS, FedEx, USPS Shipping Rates
Integrate with your UPS, FedEx or USPS account for real-time shipping rate calculations.