All accounts have access to request service, ask questions or inquire about issues related to your Valice Website, domains and hosting subscriptions online. General troubleshooting and support is always free, and we offer flexible service credit plans for ongoing service assistance.
Learn About Service Credits Using Service Credits
How to create a service request
Opening a service request allows you to provide us with a thorough explanation of your question and even attach screenshots or documentation to help us better understand your issue or request. If you aren’t able to submit a request online, you can give us a call and we’ll open a new request on your behalf after we’ve verified your identity. Valice utilizes an online request system to ensure fairness in service. The system also provides us with account service histories so that we can more quickly address individual account issues.
Open a Service Request
How service requests work
- All new service requests are reviewed and assigned a department and a priority upon submission.
- Response times depend on the nature and urgency of your request.
- For account security, all requests must be submitted by authorized account contacts. As a primary account contact, you can authorize additional contacts on your account.
- All requests require service credits
- We know your time is valuable and your requests are important so whenever possible we will call you back so that we can work to resolve your issue more quickly and efficiently.
- Your request history is tracked on your account so that we can keep record of any issues you’ve experienced or requests you’ve made. This helps us get to know you better and assist you more quickly.
- Your feedback through our Helpdesk system helps us to improve our products and services, support documentation and processes.
Helpful tips for creating a service request
We know you’re busy and want help fast! So, here are some tips to get your request resolved as quickly as possible!
- Provide a descriptive request subject.
- Provide us with a good call back number if you are requesting a call back.
- Send us as much information as possible to help you.
- Use attachments and screenshots.
- Avoid re-opening an old request for a new request.
Call us at (208) 345-2997
Sometimes it’s just easier to talk to someone. Feel free to call us and we’ll get a service request created for you.